Local garden centre in Bashley.
See our garden centre now!
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Coffee
The perfect place to relax for breakfast, morning coffee, lunch or afternoon tea.
Antiques & More
Add some character to your garden.
See our huge range of different antiques.
Hello Members & valued customers,
We are pleased to announce that we have re-opened.
The safety of our customers and colleagues are at the centre of our new operating plan and a series of new social distancing and health and safety measures have been put in place prior to welcoming customers to our garden centre. It is important you feel safe when you shop with us so prior to making a trip, we would like to outline our new COVID -19 health & safety policy.
These measures include:
- Customer numbers will be limited to a maximum of 40 at any one time and will be managed at entrance point. This may result in customers having to queue externally to gain entrance to the stores at certain times of day.
- No groups of more than 2 people per visit, including children.
- All customers and colleagues must always keep 2 metres apart. New signs and floor markings are in place to help.Furthermore ,we ask you to be as time efficient as possible when shopping to allow the process to run safely & smoothly for all.
- Antibacterial stations and trolley cleaning points will be provided at our entrance and throughout the stores.
- All customer tills have been fitted with Perspex screens to protect customers and colleagues.
- Contactless payment limits have been increased and all transactions should be paid for by chip and pin or contactless whenever possible.
Some restrictions are in place to adhere to government guidelines. We will be trialling a Call & Collect system with orders taken between 10am -12noon to be collected at an allocated time that day . Our usual delivery system will also be reinstated with some restrictions in place.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE & LOYAL CUSTOM.
Jayne & Chris Warman
Our revised hours are:
Monday - Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: 10am - 4.30pm (Viewing Only 10am - 10.30 am)
The Potting Shed
Monday - Saturday: 9am - 5pm (Last Hot Food Orders – 4pm)
Sunday: 10am - 4.30pm (Last Hot Food Orders – 3.30pm)
I would like to congratulate you on the calm and very safe environment you have created in these strange times. My parents have been regular visitors and yesterday was mum's first trip out since lockdown. We were both obviously a little nervous, but the measures you have put in place made our visit and first coffee out for a very long time very relaxing and enjoyable. Thank you!
J.P (Customer - July 2020)
About Redcliffe Garden Centre
Situated in the heart of Bashley village in the beautiful New Forest Park we are proud to be an independent Garden Centre that strives hard to be more than run of the mill! Plants are firmly at the heart of our ethos as such we source quality plants from a range of growers and year on year are increasing our quota from local suppliers.
Our staff have a wealth of plant knowledge and will always take time to share their expertise, answer questions or even just enthuse generally about their love of gardening or particular plant specialism!
Our giftware department has also grown and new stock is always helping you get inspired for yourself,your home or presents at all times of the year. Also, on site is the " Potting Shed Tearoom" which we are told is the perfect place to relax for breakfast, morning coffee, lunch or afternoon tea.
We also have a membership scheme for customers to recieve monthly newsletter and exclusive offers.
Loyalty cards - simply collect 10 stamps to receive a free gift.
(1 stamp per £20 spent)
For us, all these elements come together in our pursuit of a positive atmosphere for all shoppers, young or old, gardeners or just those who prefer to admire. We embrace customer feedback and look forward to your visit.
In the meantime, do browse the rest of our website which details what more goodies lay in the store.
See you soon!
Chris & Jayne Warman